You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

05 September 2010

My Poor Neglected Blog

Oh my poor blog, how I've neglected you so!!! I feel like I've neglected a lot of aspects of my life this summer, including my writing, but I'm back in full force, scribbling in my notebooks when I can't get to a computer. FtF WILL be finished before the end of the year, I swear to it.

I am organizing my life, new job, cleaning my apartment, making a gym schedule and sticking to it, and hopefully joining a local writer's guild and writing group. Waiting to hear back from the people in charge to find out their schedule and location for the fall.

Also on the radar is my very first GUEST POST!!!!!!! Look for it on Writer Revealed. Dolly has given me the honor of appearing on her blog and I'm soooooo excited. So keep an eye out for my guest post on 8 October 2010.

I promise to be more regular with my posts and try to keep up with the reading of your wonderful blogs!!! Thank you for being so patient with me!!!!!!!!!!

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment