You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

26 October 2009

No Plot...BIG Problem!

Ok, so it's almost November, and you know what that means! NaNoWriMo!!!!! That's an exciting thing, right? Not when you can't seem to pick a story!!!! I've got a bunch of ideas in my notebooks, but none of them are jumping out at me with that intense ferocity that I need to make the deciding vote. I think I might just have to put them all in a hat and at 11:59 on 31 Oct, draw one out and just start writing. Oy. We're having a midnight Write-In at Denny's on 31 Oct-1 Nov so I guess that's just what I'll have to do.

Wish me luck...

~KK~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. That sounds very scary to me personally, because I just can't work like that. Even when I didn't do outlines, I usually knew the story I was going to write. To start without a concrete idea for something like NaNo would drive me totally crazy.

    ReplyDelete