You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

15 October 2009

Swine Flu, Story Outlines, and Savings

So I work two jobs, both of which put me at high exposure for the H1N1 (aka Swine Flu) virus. I have become (more so than usual) the most paranoid handwasher, sanitizer, germ freak on the planet. I sooooo can't afford to get sick, either financially or personally. At one job we had a death, indirectly related to the flu and at the other job we've had several confirmed cases.

Freak me out much???

Fortunately, I have not let this interfere with my NaNo preparations. I have finished 1 1/2 story outlines and worked hard at cleaning up my space so I don't get distracted by clutter (which I am s famous for doing). My desk is still covered with clean laundry, but the floor around it is clear enough for a chair.

I am continuing to scrimp and save for that new Netbook, slowly but surely, I will get it. I maight have to do NaNo this year on my ancient laptop, but I will manage. It has been good to me.

All in all, things are going. Not necessarily well, but going.

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment