You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

19 April 2010

Countdown

There are 39 days of school left.

Why do I care, you ask?

I care because I work in a school and I am ready for summer break. 2 and 1/2 months that I can hopefully devote to writing, housesitting, and a trip back east to see my family.

I should probably devote my time to searching for a full time job or at least summer work, but I need to focus my energies on writing. I'm going to put sopme real effort into finishing this project.

And speaking of "The Project", it's coming along. I've decided on a different approach than I had originally planned, and I think it will turn Far to Fall into something decent and worth the effort, instead of being just a dull and crappy project that no one will ever want to read. Leanna is a strong and beautiful MC and her story deserves to be heard.

So, fair readers, you can count the days to my writing bliss with me, while I keep trudging along.

~KK~

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, all that writing time! You'll have a ball, I'm sure. :D

    Adam

    ReplyDelete