You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

15 April 2010

Long Time Gone

It's been a long time since I last blogged.

It's hard not having regular access to internet. :(

Life has thrown a lot at me, including a back injury and losing one of my jobs, as well as problems with my OCD and anxiety. I haven't been writing as much as I would have liked, but I'm starting to get back into the groove.

Leanna, the MC of my current WIP just got too loud to ignore. Her story needed to be written and it needed to be written NOW. It's not been going as quickly as I would have liked, but at least there are words flowing.

I haven't had much access to a computer, so most of it has been hand written, which is more tedious than I can possibly explain, as I'm used to making handwritten notes and typing my stories rather than writing down everything. But life goes on. Words are on a page and that's what's important right now.

Right?

~KK~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kaity! It's great to meet you! Thanks for coming by Write in the Way! I look forward to getting to know you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete