You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

13 November 2012

Been a While

I haven't posted I'm ages. I probably don't even have any followers any more but that doesn't matter. I want to start writing again, both on here and personally. I've started outlining again, and writing a little. NANOWRIMO is kind of a bust this year, but I'm not giving up entirely. I may not hit 50k, but I won't stop writing. It will also be one of my New Year's resolutions (again) to write every day. I'm gonna try my hand at children's books again and maybe start dabbling in poetry again. I have so many dreams.
One big dream that came true this year was meeting and marrying my soulmate. It was a whirlwind adventure and I've never been happier. T is so loving and supportive of my goals and ambitions. He makes me want to succeed in a way I never felt before. He completes me.
A short post, I know, but I promise to write again soon. If anyone actually reads this, thank you.
KKHH

No comments:

Post a Comment