You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

22 October 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010



So it's that time of year again!!!! NaNo 2010 is only 9 days away!!! I'm so excited for this year's NaNo. I've been doing all kinds of of research for my novel and stocking up on the essentials (you know, junk food, notebooks, pens, junk food, white out, fingerless gloves, back support for my chair, junk food, caffeinated beverages, possibly a Netbook, and did I mention junk food????), I've taken the first of the month as a personal day so I can attend the Midnight Write-In at Denny's and then spend the first getting a jump on my writing...that is, if I don't fall asleep...cat naps are goooood...

I feel really good about this project. I think it could actually go somewhere, unlike the last few projects that seemed to crash and burn before they were even off the ground.

NaNo will be a crazy ride, as usual, but this year, I think I can succeed.

I hope.

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment