You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

29 September 2009

I Forgot How Hard It Is!

Putting ideas into actual outlines is stressful business, especially when you've got more than one to do and not a lot of free time to do it in.

I've got characters in my head fighting for attention while I'm trying to help a student with a math problem that I have no idea how to help her with because when was the last time I did long division in triple digits and she's getting mad at me and my supervisor is looking at me funny andI'm turning red as a beet while my head is pounding from all the noise and I have to drive home and then go back out to pick up potatoes from some guy as a fundraiser and I've gotta get some Avon orders so I am actually making money instead of just spending money that I don't have and the group home is calling to see if I can cover a shift and and and...

Kaity's head spins madly...and then explodes.

I can do this, right?

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment