You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

25 September 2009

To Get Things Started

I want to write.

I have put off my writing for more than a year and it's time to get started. I am sick of procrastinating and putting things off forever and ever. Nothing will ever get done if I keep on like this. I will live forever in this miserable, unhappy state that I am in now.

I don't know if anyone will ever read this blog and I don't care. I suck at journalling and I want to see if I'm any better at blogging. This is my progress from here on as a writer.

I make a vow to myself that from this day forward I am going to turn things around, get things straight and just start writing!

So there. The end. Or maybe the beginning...

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment