You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury~

28 September 2009

Trudging Along

SO I've started piecing together one or two ideas from my massive notebook of random thoughts and ideas to try and come up with a NaNo piece for this year. I'm gonna do it and nothing, repeat NOTHING is gonna stand in my way. Not work, not sleep, not recurring illness, NOTHING.

I AM GOING TO START AND FINISH A NaNo PROJECT THIS YEAR.

I'm jumping around between two or three ideas right now, all three of completely different genres and all three equally good ideas, I think. I'll start hashing out details into outlines and choose from the three. I've got a whole month to choose. I can do this. I will not panic.

Suuuuuuure...

I have been heartened by reading all the new blogs about writers and their progress and it's building my courage. I can do this. So if anybody decides to read this from those blogs, thanks. I need all the help and support I can get.

So in the next month I get to work 3 jobs, work on book outlines, clean my apartment so it's presentable for company, prepare a birthday party, continue in my therapy programs, and maybe, possibly, somewhere in between I might find some time for eating and sleeping.

I can do this!

Yeah. Right.

~KK~

No comments:

Post a Comment